Währung: EUR

Casas Patronales Chardonnay / Sauvignon Blanc | 14% | 3 l BIB

Preis
12,99 €
Verfügbarkeit
Momentan nicht auf Lager

Verfügbarkeitsbenachrichtigung abonnieren

Falls das Produkt, das Sie gesucht haben, nicht vorrätig ist, können Sie eine Verfügbarkeitsbenachrichtigung anfordern, damit Sie bei Lieferbarkeit benachrichtigt werden.

Die von Ihnen angegebenen Informationen werden dazu verwendet, um die Verfügbarkeitsbenachrichtigung zu senden. Wir verarbeiten Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

: 2 Verpackungsschlitz(e)

Food pairings by our experts

  • Immer gut verpackt für maximale Sicherheit!
  • Alle gängigen Zahlungsarten. Kreditkarten, Direktüberweisung und Teilzahlung & Rechnungsoption
  • Über 7000 verschiedene Getränke im Sortiment!
  • Anonymes Packen - kein böser Blick von der alten Dame im Nachbarhaus
  • Über 15 000 zufriedene Kunden in ganz Europa

In the Maule Valley, terroirs with a high percentage of clay determine the mineral character of our wines. The cold evening breezes from the Andes mountains caress our vineyards, causing extreme fluctuations in temperature. The resulting wines are intense in color, full of fresh fruit, highly concentrated and with mature tannins, delivering a well-balanced palate.

Selected grapes were carefully hand-harvested in the early morning to preserve the aromas. 40% of the fermentation took place in second use oak barrels, with the remaining 60% in stainless steel tanks at temperatures of between 14°C and 16°C with selected yeasts. In order to maintain the varietal character of the wine, it was not subjected to malolactic fermentation.

This white wine is a bright golden color and shows straight on and hard the fruity shades of peach, grapefruit, melon and ripe bananas in the aroma. The freshness gives the wine nerve, and the ripe fruit gives a creamy and fruity fullness. The oak is well integrated and gives a light scent of vanilla and caramel, a balanced and voluminous wine, fruity with sweetness of notes, which linger on the palate, giving it a textured, open and persistent that ends in a long and harmonious aftertaste.

For every occasion and celebrations to enjoy the night by yourself or with your friends and family, you've come to the right place as we only sell quality, excellence, and more! So come and take this opportunity to buy online Casas Patronales. Don't let this opportunity pass you by, Add it to cart and Order now!

Im Warenkorb eingelöste Geschenkkarte